Embed videos in job posts
We added the ability to embed a YouTube or Vimeo video within a Wrk job post. This feature can be found within each job's Setup section under Job Details. Just include a YouTube or Vimeo URL and save.
Videos appear in a large, dedicated section preceeding the job's description. It's a great way to drive additional interest in an opportunity or your company in general.
Distribute job posts to We Work Remotely
We added the ability to create a post on We Work Remotely directly from Wrk. This integration is our first of many planned integrations for job post distribution.
You can find the ability to create and manage We Work Remotely job posts within the new Distribution section that exists for each job in Wrk.
Additional information available in our announcement blog post.
- Fixed an issue where an active subscriptions would not show for legacy plans
View past invoices
We added the ability to view past billing invoices within Wrk. They can be found on the Plan & Billing page, listed below the subscription options.
- Additional improvements to the job board layout
Add additional content to company job boards
We added the ability for users to add additional page content to their company job board. This content will be shown below the job list. New content can be added within the Job Board settings page of the app. Markdown is supported for flexible yet powerful formatting.
- Updated the company job board layout for allow for custom content
- Additional improvements to the markdown editor styling
Hide company logo or name on job boards
Company job boards how have a setting to control what visuals display at the top of the page. The options are to show the company logo and name, show only the logo, or show only the name.
Other improvements & fixes
- Fixed a bug with the handling of job location changes
- Fixed a bug with the displaying of remote workday time restrictions
- Improved the styling applied to syntax in the markdown editor
Support for Google Jobs
We added a Job Board setting that enables your published job posts to appear in Google Jobs. That way, when people run Google searchs for jobs at your company, your posts will appear in the results as part of a specialized jobs widget.
All this happens automatically when you publish. We call the Google Search Indexing API and your job will soon-after show up as a Google Search result.
Support for Google Analytics
We added a field to the Job Board settings where you can enter your Google Universal Analytics Tracking ID. This tracking ID will be added to every page of your Company Job Board to enable tracking of visitor activity through the Google Analytics dashboard.
Other improvements & fixes
- Fixed the display of candidate LinkedIn URLs
- Added a 'Share on LinkedIn' link to job posts
- Changed the ordering of the navigation in Account Settings